Please Read This First
Carver & Associates is a global consulting firm that provides transformational training and development programs for organizations. The clients we serve are in the public and private sector ranging from schools, government and non-profit organizations to small, medium, and large companies.
Our mission is to authentically serve our customers with transformational experiences. We have a vision of being ranked as the #1 consulting firm delivering results in the area of diversity, equity & inclusion. Our company values include diversity & Inclusion, authenticity, flexibility, service, and transformation and impact.
We are looking to hire and develop two interns that match our job description and align with our company’s purpose, vision, and values. We want to hear from you if you desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself and can see yourself growing with the company. We are looking for sincere professionals that will have a vested interest in helping our clients succeed.
This is a part-time internship for two virtual assistants that will support our Vice President of Sales. The hours will begin at 5-10 hours a week with the potential to increase. This is a 3-month unpaid internship with the opportunity for one intern to come on board part-time with paid work. We are ultimately searching for the right virtual assistant that fits our company culture.
We recognize everyone has their own career aspirations and we have a vested interest in providing you with opportunities for professional growth and supporting you in attaining your professional goals.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that has an interest in a career as an executive assistant and/or a full-time virtual assistant.
Note: We are only looking for applicants that:
- Are very disciplined
- Go the extra mile
- Welcomes feedback for improvement
- Have a passion for serving others
If that sounds like you, please continue reading.
Organizational Skills: Step by step and concise. Detailed plans. Uses procedures and sequences. Puts things in writing. Keeps track of assignments for different clients.
Communication Skills: Adept at communicating by email, phone, text and software tools like Slack and Trello.
Tech-savvy: Wide range of computer skills and proficient at the most commonly used software programs.
Self-sufficient: Solution-focused. Presents solutions to problems before bringing up issues.
Analytical: Technical accuracy. Detail oriented. Delivers on goals and objectives. Brief and clear with deliverables. Facts, no fluff. Good with charts and graphs.
Flexible: Thinking agility to navigate from one task to another for urgent tasks.
Experience with or comfortable learning the following:
Softwares and Applications:
- Zoom – For bi-weekly performance management check-ins. Weekly check-ins until on-boarding is complete
- Slack – For most communication tasks, challenges, and resolutions
- Trello – For task management
- Canva – For creating marketing material
- Google Calendar (or any digital calendar system) – For meetings
- Google Drive Suite (Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.) – For all document files
- Loom – For short laptop screen recording to troubleshoot issues
- Time Squared – For tracking time on assignments and tasks
Social Media Platforms: LinkedIn and Youtube
WordPress Website: preferably experience with Elegant Themes plugin
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delete/archive unimportant emails
- Edit website, upload blog posts
Content Marketing Management
- Manage multiple email drip campaigns in a personal inbox. E.g. Add individual email copy to draft emails and send.
- Manage multiple LinkedIn drip campaigns with automated software. E.g. Add message copy to the software platform.
- Curate comments from LinkedIn and Youtube posts/messages and put links into a Google Sheet document.
- Design cover photos with Canva for YouTube videos, blog posts, LinkedIn articles, etc.
- Add content (articles, videos, etc.) to website blog, LinkedIn, and YouTube with pre-made copy.
- Attend select client meetings, take notes, and summarize.
- Draft proposals using client meeting notes and proposal templates.
- Use client notes and email templates to draft assignments for clients.
- Send daily status reports with work completed, hours for assignments, and any issues.
- Other administrative work can be added.
Interested In Applying?
By April 30, 2021, please submit your resume and a video explaining why you are a good fit and why we should hire you instead of all the other applicants. Please speak to the duties and responsibilities, skills, competencies, and our company’s mission, vision and values.
Send your resume and video to email@example.com with the subject title as “Virtual Assistant Applicant for C&A.”
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ty Miller | Vice President of Sales, Facilitator | Carver & Associates