Everything DiSC® WorkplaceEngage every individual in building more effective relationships at work
Everything DiSC Workplace® is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that can benefit every person in the organization— regardless of title or position—in building more effective relationships at work.
This application teaches participants to understand themselves and others while learning to appreciate different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace. With personalized insights and actionable strategies, participants learn how to adapt to the style of others, ultimately improving engagement, collaboration, and the overall quality of the workplace.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile focuses on:
- Discovering your DiSC® style
- Understanding the styles of others
- Building more effective relationships
- Exploring People-Reading and Comparison Reports (optional)
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile provides participants with valuable insights that unlock engagement and inspire effective collaboration. In this personalized, 20-page profile, participants will explore the priorities that drive their behavior, learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging when interacting with others, and gain actionable strategies to strengthen their interpersonal interactions at all levels in the workplace. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation.
The Classroom Modules
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC® Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC style. 90 minutes.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: People Reading
Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles on behavioral cues.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
The Participant Take-Aways
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
The Follow-Up Tools
Extend the learning experience with our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that gives participants unlimited access to on-demand insights about DiSC® and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
Group Culture Report
Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decisionmaking and risk-taking. Sold separately.
The E-Learning Experience
The Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst™ Platform
A self-paced e-learning platform that delivers the results of the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment in a guided, narrative-style format.
Designed to build more effective relationships at work, Workplace on Catalyst helps people adapt to others in real-time.
- Allows learners to go deeper into their DiSC® style to develop social and emotional skills
- Compares their DiSC style with colleagues and gives real-time tips for more effective interactions
- Provides access to a range of social and emotional skills development content—personalized to each learner’s unique DiSC style
*Add on experience
Carver & Associates is based in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in Florida, New Jersey, Montana, and Colorado.
4645 Kempton Place, Marietta, GA 30067