Business ImprovementSynchronize improvement across all business functions
Typical Business Issues
Organizations naturally grow more by evolution than design. Spreadsheets and quick fixes of the past have become habits and legacy systems that drag on resources. Issues create conflicts, inefficiency, indecision, waste, profit leaks and lost opportunities. Unresolved, these issues lead to disengagement, turnover, quality problems, lowered margins and stress. You may feel healthy but these issues are there. They show themselves when you most need to perform.
We focus on business improvement by taking a holistic view of your operations and providing integrated solutions covering operations, finance, human resources, leadership, production, sales and business continuation. Adverse symptoms in a single area may disguise more serious overall problems. Instead of solving individual symptoms, we find improvement of root causes across core competencies to be a better use of money and resources.
To synchronize improvement across all business functions, we use our MAPS approach:
Money • Activities • People • Sales
Our experienced experts follow a defined process to implement MAPS across all functional disciplines. The aim is to reveal the root cause of any issues and to develop customized growth and profitability strategies. MAPS is also a great acronym for what we do — getting you from where you are to where you want to be, by guiding you on a planned and logical route. Enjoy your journey with us!
Why Work with us?
Every aspect of your business should contribute to growth and prosperity. We are in the business of business improvement.
There are many areas where we can help you:
- Improve profit margins
- Develop growth strategies
- Attract & motivate top talent
- Optimize your supply chain
- Focus on specific problem areas
- Reduce waste
- Scale your operations
- Plan for succession & continuation
- Improve customer loyalty & referrals
- Achieve operational excellence
- Increase production gains
- Identify new markets
- Implement lean operations
- Pool knowledge across functions & levels
- Increase efficiency
- Eliminate hidden costs
- Develop leadership that aligns & inspires
- Research markets and gather customer feedback & insight
There are many challenges that we can help you overcome:
- Lower than desired profitability
- Lack of good information
- High employee turnover
- Scheduling & delivery problems
- Limited capacity for improvements & special projects
- Meeting competitive challenges
- Need for outside perspective
- Cash flow concerns
- Low employee motivation
- Quality & rework issues
- Time to work on the business instead of in the business
- Waste, duplication of efforts, confusion and lost opportunities
- Political support for decisions & changes
Your business may be unique, but your business problems aren’t This is a powerful concept. But when you hear the term “improve your business”, there’s a good chance that you envision something different than what I do. And it’s different for most people because we all...
Assessing the pros and cons of 8 models, and addressing the subtle adaptations that move the needle All great companies have continuous improvement ingrained into their culture. Why is this? Well, it is because they know that the only true sustainable competitive...
Changing culture for the best, one step at a time Building a culture of continuous improvement begins with adopting a strategy that works for your organization. This strategy must be aligned with the existing business model, workflows, and culture of the organization....